Sunday, March 4, 2012

Baby is the size of a mango this week. Mangos make me think of Zambia, and Zambia makes me think of these precious girls (Plus about 70 other perfect babies). I cannot wait for Baby to meet her African sisters, Abbie and Daisy, someday - hopefully soon.






Our little girl is kicking up a storm. I still get so excited every single time I feel her. If I put his hand in the exact right place, Ben can feel her now too - I think it finally might be sinking in to him that he's going to be a father in the very near future. A lot gets me excited about this little lady, but I think seeing Ben with her is the thing I look forward to the most. The two beings I love most in the world - together; what could be more perfect than that? 


Although I haven't mentioned it in a few months - I AM still a teacher. The Cat in the Hat visited our classroom on Friday.

They are getting so big and so smart. 






1 comment: