Monday, March 12, 2012

Matched!

THE week of all medical school weeks is here: 
Match Week

 This morning, at 11am CST, pretty much every 4th year medical student in the country received an email letting them know if they matched. Ben got the good news, and promptly called me at 11:01, right as I was walking my class down to lunch. I screamed with excitement, and was hushed by one of my own students who told me the hallway was a "zero level zone."

"Matched" means that at least one of the 13 schools where Ben interviewed has offered him a position to be an ENT resident. I'm the proudest wife ever. 

Friday morning we'll find out exactly what city we will be welcoming our child into, as well as where we will be living for the next 5 years. No big deal at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment