Cousin Knox "helped" me take Jensie's 6 month pictures...just a week or so late. But better late than never.
- The girl finally sleeps! Bedtime is around 8 o'clock. She normally wakes around 5:30 or 6:00 whenever Ben leaves for work, and wants a little snack, and then it's back to sleep until around 8:00.
- Just in the last couple of days she's really gotten the hang of sitting up.
- She's eating food. So far she's had squash and peas. She doesn't seem to like either too much.
- I know she's only 6 months old, and I might be crazy, but she seems to like books. A book holds her attention longer than any other toy.
-She's started reaching for people.
-No matter what, without fail, even when she is in the worst mood ever - she flips out (in a good way) whenever Ben gets home. It is the sweetest thing ever. She gets this huge, goofy grin on her face and starts flapping her arms like crazy until he picks her up.
- She got her first round of antibiotics this month. Like the great, experienced, totally with-it parents that we are, we took her for her 6 month check-up thinking she was the picture of health only to be told that she had a double ear infection. In our defense, she never acted like they were bothering her one bit.
A look back...
We love her more each day.