Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

These three weirdos somehow convinced my mom and me that it would be a good idea to go to a place where the average low is 30 degrees at night - for our SUMMER vacation. That's right - the five of us (plus Rachel!) are going to the mountains of Colorado for the next seven days. And did I forget to mention that we're all riding in a truck together for 12 hours, and sleeping together in a travel trailor, AND not eating out one time? I'm seriously so excited. 

...thus the early Father's Day post. 
(I love this picture. I'm not sure what was going on with the cows, that it couldn't wait till AFTER the wedding, but I love it.)

I have the best dad. These are only a few reasons why I love him so much. 
1. He is hilarious
2. He is always striving to be a better Christian and to know more about God. He makes a constant effort to never be complacent in his faith.
3. He always seems genuinely sad whenever I leave Henryetta.
4. He lets Ben hunt with him.
5. He hates sitting still. Hates it. It's a little annoying when the rest of us want to read, or watch tv, or sleep in; but I love it about him, nonetheless. 




I love you, Dad. Happy Father's Day. 

And I could never forget my most faithful reader, and the best father-in-law a girl could ever ask for. Thanks for making me feel so loved. 




No comments:

Post a Comment