Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mini Benny

Bennett stayed the night this weekend, and completely owned us. Bless his heart, I absolutely love that kid.

Upon arriving:
 "Where ya going to sleep Bennett?" "In the tween of you guys!"
Picking out a Netflix: 
"Aunt Courtney, help us find a movie." "Well, what kind are you guys looking for?"
"Just a Disney type movie that's made for little boys and Uncle Ben's."
Driving around town, we spot a limo:
"Bennett, look at that limo!" "Wow, I wish we had one of those with a car seat in it!"
After banging a bobble head on the coffee table, thus leaving the coffee table annihilated, and Bennett hiding for his life:
"Come here, Bennett. I need to talk to you." 
"No, I don't want to. You're just going to tell me stuff, and I don't want to hear it."




In other news, my husband and my cousins forced me to stay up till 2 in the morning watching Hoarders. I laughed, I cried, and I ran to the bathroom gagging.

No comments:

Post a Comment