Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Walk in the Park

My in-laws were in town this past week! Lots of fun things happened, but the highlight was probably last night...at the park. I'll let the pictures tell the story. 


It started pretty normally; you know, kids playing. 



And then the adults decided to play.




(I also had an awesome, less than flattering, picture of Betsy's turn down the slide. But she's my best friend, so I'm going to refrain myself from putting it on the internet.) 

The night also included an obstacle course race. However, I was involved; so there are no pictures.

I'll finish the recap with this - just because it's so perfect.



1 comment:

  1. I think it would be safe to say NO picture of an adult in this family coming down a slide is ever flattering. Thankfully, I wasn't at this outing.

    ReplyDelete