Sunday, January 6, 2013

5 months


Ugh, I'm so mad at myself for not blogging since her 4 month post. This blog was supposed to suffice as a baby book, and I'm failing!

Frist of all, can I just say that postpartum hair loss is no joke.

And secondly, can you just look at this girl.






1. She rolls over - front to back AND back to front now. 

2. She still hasn't tasted a thing but boring breast milk... (except for when my dad dipped her pacifier in ice cream)

3. She "knows" me and Ben now and sometimes decides to prefer us over other friends and family. Which is secretly a little sweet, but also annoying. 

4. She loves to chew on everything. Her favorite toys at the moment are some rubber princess bath toys from her Chief and Sassy, and Sophie, the giraffe. She also still loves Lamar. 

5. The girl suddenly LOVES the sound of her own voice. We're talking, she screams as loud as she can 
    and is just as proud as can be.

6. She is an awful sleeper. I'm a walking zombie, and in the middle of the night when I want to ring her little neck...I just try to remember how cute and sweet she is during the day. 

7. She goes to sleep just fine. We still put her to bed awake, but only after our family nighttime routine consisting of: reading a book, saying a prayer, and singing a song. I'm sure she couldn't care less, but it happens to be one of my favorite times. 

8. She loves the bath. She doesn't get them nearly often enough probably. How often are you supposed to bathe a baby, anyway? 

9. When she's getting sleepy and winding down, she plays with my hair or touches her dad's or my face, and it about kills me every time. 

10. Ben's contribution to the list is sitll "sweetest baby in the world". 

No comments:

Post a Comment