Saturday, December 8, 2012

4 months

AHHHHH!! 4 months old. I'm not trying to be Debbie Downer here, but I mean, how much longer will she just stare straight into my eyes for minutes upon minutes while we rock together? And how much longer will she let me kiss her 3.2 million times a day? And how much longer will I be the one she relies on for pretty much her every need? Not long, folks. 

I know that almost every post contains some form of me complaining about how big she's getting and how fast it's happening; but in all honesty, we are absolutely loving seeing her do new things. I feel like there is a new "first" every day, and I love love love watching her little personality unfold. 

She's a pretty serious little girl - just like her dad in pretty much every way. She does, however, smile frequently and talk a ton. She's still not sleeping all night. I like to think it's just because she misses us too much in the middle of the night. But for real, it's getting really old and I'm getting really tired. The girl can finally roll over! 







We love her a lot. 








No comments:

Post a Comment