Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'd Just Rather Be Watching Dexter

I am obsessed with blogs. Ask my husband, ask my sister-in-law Meag (who from this point on will be referred to as Sis), even ask my co-workers. It's a sick habit.

I've been wanting (my mom has been wanting me) to write a blog for forever, but the truth is...I'd rather be spending my time reading blogs or watching dexter on the couch next to Ben while he studies. But I'm turning over a new leaf.

I thought I'd start with a little get-to-know-the-blogger post. Which, honestly, probably isn't necessary - seeing as how I'm sure my only readers will consist of the above mentioned  Mom and Sis, and a few others who already know me. But oh well.

Things I love:


this guy


my family


my new family


these girls

this place (well, not necessarily this place, but the 25 little ones who I spend the majority of my time with inside this place)


these girls (and everything that comes with them - the house, their aunties, their 70+ brothers and sisters, my soul sisters - M,B,J,K, etc...



No comments:

Post a Comment