Saturday, November 24, 2012

Ben had to work on Friday, so Jenson and I stayed behind in Wichita to do some shopping with Sassy and company. It was a great day following a great Thanksgiving with Ben's family. BUT THEN I had to drive home with her by myself. It might have been the worst 3.5 hours of my life. Yes, it took 3.5 hours to get home, because I had to stop 3 times. The poor girl screamed for a long time. I think that in hell they make helpless mothers drive around by themselves with screaming babies in the backseat. It was awful.

Anyways, (btw, my father in law informed me this past week that "anyways" isn't a word) but anyways, my weekend is being redeemed by how great today has been.

First, Jens only woke up one time last night (this is huge for us, people) and then slept until 8:30. My husband got home from the hospital by 9:30, and had Daylight Donuts in tow. We got to sit in front of a fire, holding our napping baby for 2 hours and get caught up on our tv. (I realize this makes us seem really lame.) And now I'm eating a lunch of popcorn and diet coke from the Target snack bar and headed to Henryetta for Thanksgiving Round 2.

Hope your day is great, also!

1 comment: