Wednesday, October 31, 2012

3 Months Old!


Things to remember about our sweet 3 month old:

1) She still loves to be swaddled.

2) She's no longer the excellent sleeper that I bragged about. I thought babies were suppose to sleep longer the older they got - not start off sleeping 7 hour stretches and then completely stop. That was a mean trick, Jensie Girl. I'm hoping it's just a growth spurt. 

3) The girl has found her feet! Just today, actually. She's been playing with them nonstop, and it's pretty much the cutest thing. 

4) She does NOT like when Mom drinks coffee. It hurts her belly and ruins her naps. This is extra sad for Mom considering the sudden lack of sleep 

5) She is a homebody. Her dad and I Ohhh and Ahhh about how calm and sweet and good natured she is with is at home and then, BAM. We go out in public, especially in the evenings, and she sometimes likes to throw hissy fits.

6) She giggles. We still have to work really hard to get her to do it, but it absolutely kills me everytime. 

7) She's a major "talker" - especially in the mornings. That's are special time. When Ben has left for work and she's just waking up, I bring her into bed with me and we talk and stretch and giggle for a good 30 minutes. 

8) She still isn't rolling over. She can, she just doesn't want to yet :)

9) I just texted Ben and asked if he had anything that I needed to add to our Things To Remember post and he replied with, "Sweetest baby in the world." That pretty much sums it up. Disclaimer: we are a tad bit biased, and we have had no other babies to compare her to.








No comments:

Post a Comment