Thursday, February 16, 2012

love love love

I asked my kids a few questions about love in honor of Valentine's Day. 

What does Valentine's Day mean to you? 
You go on a date with somebody
Giving people valentines
Making dinner for your girlfriend
You get lots of love

How can you tell if someone is in love? 
They get married
The husband gives the wife flowers
The boy can read the girl a story
They get married
They sit together in the sunset
They have a baby

Who or what do you love? 
My family and friends
My Hello Kitty charm bracelet
My cat and my aunt
My frogs
My mama





Happy week 17, Little Valentine.
I've felt Baby move twice now, and he/she is making me crave a lot of cheese, milk shakes, and orange juice.
And I think in honor of his/her size, I'll be eating some onion rings this week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment