Tuesday, January 17, 2012

She's such a peach.

Baby is a peach! And I've been calling her a "she" for now. But if you ask Ben, he'll call him a "he". 


I've been debating whether or not to do the "belly bump pics." I use to think that was weird, but now that I'm pregnant, I want to see every bump I can get my hands on. Seriously, it's so strange/obsessive. Sometimes Ben will  look over at my computer and I'll be reading some random person's pregnancy blog. And when I say random, I mean - I found their blog from a google search.


2 comments:

  1. Please post baby bump pictures! You will love having those later, and some other people (ahem, me) are strangely obsessed with the cuteness of baby bumps as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait til the baby is a watermelon!! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete