Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

I hope you and yours had a special Christmas, and a happy New Year. The break went by WAY too fast if you ask me. Ben and I got to spend our two weeks between Edmond, Wichita, and Henryetta. It was so wonderful. Most of my days consisted of sleeping till at least 10 o'clock, and taking an afternoon nap around 2 or 3. So perfect - not to mention all of the great family time!

Some of my favorite gifts I received this year: a rocking chair, swaddling blankets, and lots of maternity clothes!

This summer didn't seem crazy enough (graduating, moving, new job) - So we decided to add another one of life's most exciting/stressful events: A NEW BABY!!


I didn't think it was possible to love one little lime-sized baby so much. 
Now if I could just stop throwing up... 

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! SO excited for you guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Courtney!! Kelsey told us about it this past week in Florida, and I'm just so excited for you and Ben!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Congratulations to you and Ben!!!

    ReplyDelete