Thursday, February 24, 2011

We were having a good day...

I just had to take a picture of this for 2 reasons:
1. This little love note is from a child who, the majority of the time, hates me. (Yes, he's the one who hit me.) (And yes, they can already hate their teacher in kindergarten.)
2. He did not have to ask me how to spell any of that! (We're still working on putting spaces in-between the words.)

Weekend trip to Tulsy tomorrow with 67% of my best friends, to see another 17% of my best friends.
I am so excited. 

Also, Ben takes his surgery rotation test tomorrow, so maybe he'll be a little less grumpy stressed once that's over. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm not really sure how you got your percentage, but I like it.

    you're usually 88% right. Especially about great jeans.

    ReplyDelete