Sunday, February 27, 2011

I wish every day was the weekend.

First of all, Happy Birthday sweet boy! 
So many people are obsessed with this child, it is not even funny.

Friday night, I got to drive with 
and
to see
.
Then around midnight
and
and
come strolling in. 
There was lots of eating and talking and staying up late, and then the next day we
So great. 


Then today, with Ben resisting all the way, we saw Gnomeo and Juliet. Now trust me, it was not my first choice of movie either. But it was the only G movie, (besides Justin Bieber), and we were taking these two snit snorts: 

This is one of my sweet sweet students. He doesn't talk much (like at all); however, Bennett could not have been sweeter. They were best friends for a day. It was so wonderful. 









No comments:

Post a Comment