Wednesday, July 10, 2013

11.




I'm not even going to apologize for being over 2 weeks late with this, because I know you all expect nothing less. My baby. Oh my baby, my sweet little 11 month old baby. WAHHHHHHH - this is how I feel about her turning a year old. I'm going to get all of my complaining and woe-is-me-ness out on this post. Then I can be super okay when I post later this month about my big, bad 1-year-old. So later when I post about her being one, I won't complain about how she no longer lets me rock her, or how she's trying to walk, or how her 1-year-old attitude stinks sometimes, or how the past year went by waaaay tooooo fast. Okay, done.

11 months.

She says: mama, dada, bye, hi, boo

She eats: everything. seriously. her favorites are anything dipped in hummus (weird, I know), ham, cheese, peas, carrots, watermelon, peaches, etc, etc,

She loves: baths, her crib, her dad, books - obsessed with books, being outside, the pool - sometimes

She hates: napping at sonshine school, when Mom won't share her food, getting her diaper changed, the pool - sometimes

She takes a few steps at a time!
She still loves nursing and her paci - 2 things that make her still feel like my little baby

We're still pretty obsessed with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment