Tuesday, May 1, 2012

so blessed

Sometimes it just hits me, and I am completely overwhelmed and amazed with the ways God has decided to bless me. I am so undeserving. I forget to stop everyday and take inventory of all the blessing He has so graciously given. 

1 Chronicles 16:8
Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done.

I am so thankful for my patient, loving husband.
I am so thankful for both of our families - people that we both genuinely enjoy being around.
I am already so unbelievably thankful for Jenson. She makes me want to be a better person. 
I am so thankful for our Q-group.
And I am so thankful for this wedge pillow - that makes sleeping just a little bit better these days.

I start a new week tomorrow; but as of today, Jensie is cauliflower.



No comments:

Post a Comment