Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Week 23


I was the grumpiest teacher ever today. Walking by another teacher, I so negatively said "It's only Wednesday..." And she replied with, "Only 7 more Wednesdays!"

And then I looked at my kids and realized I only had 7 more Wednesdays with them and I realized that I was way too grouchy today. 

Also, I'm in charge of 89ers Day at school. I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't know what that was. It was simply called "The Land Run" back when I was a tot. Needless to say, it might be a lame 89ers Day at Rollingwood Elementary. 

I'm already done house hunting - too stressful. I've sent my brave husband out with the realtor twice now without me. I've got the perfect excuse of having a job, while he's living the 4th year medical student dream life - sleeping in and golfing. His time is coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment