Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sick.

We have been sick up in here. It started with Jens on Friday night. We were sharing a few night time snuggles before she hit the hay, and before I knew it, she was sharing her vomit all over both us. Sorry, that's sounds really gross. But motherhood is really gross sometimes. And if you didn't remember - she eats real food now; so it wasn't sweet baby spit-up.

I'll spare you all the gory details. But the night included: 3 baths for the baby, 2 showers for the momma, 3 crib sheet changes, 4 dirty towels, 3 pairs of pajamas, and one Dad who had some medical exam boards the next morning.

She was such a little trooper. This picture was taken after her 3rd bath.

Then the next day, Ben got it. And then in the middle of the night, when I was bringing a vomiting Ben some water; I got it. We were not a pretty sight.

I spent today washing every single thing in this house that would fit in my washing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment