Saturday, June 30, 2012

36 weeks, oh my word.


Bumblebee is growing like a weed. We had our 3rd and final ultrasound yesterday. Ben couldn't come because of stupid doctor stuff, so my mom and Sally both accompanied me. Here's what we found out:

She's still a girl! 
It looks like the girl has some hair!
We think we might have a major thumb sucker on our hands. 
Little girl is not so "little", already weighing in at about 6lb 12oz, with still about 4 more weeks to go!

It's becoming more real everyday. Her nursery is still a disaster zone, minus the few things my mom has accomplished (adorable curtains, newly painted bookcase, and painted walls) and the few things her Dad and Aunt Meag have done (put together crib and swing) - but we're working on it. 

My sweet work friend, Tara Trenary, took a few maternity pictures of us last week. I apologize for the kissing picture, but being pregnant makes me feel really mushy gushy. 



Oh yeah, also since the last time I posted - Kritz Family Vacation. All of Ben's aunts, cousins, uncles, nephews, etc (minus Mary and Thomas - which we were all really sad about), went to stay for a week at Table Rock Lake. There were 34 of us; it was great. 

We caught fish,

jumped off docks,

went down slides, 
(pictures courtesy of Aunt Shelley's facebook)

and of course played lots of cards and ate lots of food. 



Ben officially starts his career as an otorhinolaryngologist intern on Monday. How are we spending out last weekend of freedom? Well, he's playing golf with his dad and brother, and I'm going to make a chocolate chip cookie dough recipe (sans raw eggs) that I found on pinterest and eat the whole thing. And then tomorrow, we head to Henryetta for our last shower. Have I ever mentioned on here how glad I am that we're staying in OK? I would die without my short hour and a half drive to my parents. 






No comments:

Post a Comment